For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
A lecture given by one of our experts adds great value to any event. Make a lasting impression with a specialist presentation, whether it be about IP in general or a specific topic related to IP rights. You determine the subject and the duration of the presentation. Our experts speak at higher education institutes, universities, SME events, at companies or start-up funding agencies.
Previous topics have included:
- How ideas become innovations and the role of IP
- Copyright training
- Great ideas can be stolen
- Trade mark law
- Crash course in IP
- 'Impulse apéro' event – how can we protect ideas?
Are you interested or do you have further questions? Simply contact us.
training @ipi .ch
Tel. +41 31 377 72 44
24.05.2023 | Media release, Copyright
Online service providers are to remunerate use of journalistic works
26.04.2023 | Media release, Law and policy
Greater efficiency in the fight against counterfeiting
19.01.2023 | Law and policy, Event
Conference on Intellectual Property & Sustainability at the University of Geneva
Symposium: "Best practices in the fight against counterfeiting & piracy – NFTs not your cup of tea? Well, they should: NFTs as a new way of fighting counterfeiting and piracy"