Official documents of evidence for requests for register changes

As an owner or representative, you are fully entitled to request register changes. As a rule, you do not have to submit an official document of evidence. However, an official document of evidence is required in the following cases:


  • You are requesting the cancellation of a third-party right;
  • You are requesting a register change as a new owner, representative, licensee, inventor, designer, usufructuary or pledgee;
  • You are submitting the request as a guest. Exception: changes of address do not require an official document of evidence.


The document may be an express declaration by the owner or another document which shows the change.


The following documents are sufficient:



Please upload the document as a PDF file in the ‘online register changes service. It will be transmitted in encrypted form.