For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
"À la carte" courses
You choose the topics, objectives and course level.
Standard in-company courses
You can book standard training courses on the various IP rights (patents, trade marks, designs and copyright) for a date of your choice. The price remains the same regardless of the number of participants, plus you avoid travel time and expenses. In addition, several employees can take part in the course and the trainer comes to your company premises.
Bespoke courses/seminars tailored to you and your company
You can choose which topics you would like to explore and plan the content with our trainers. You will obtain an individualised training programme suited to your needs. You can decide whether the training takes place at your company location or at the IPI.
You can find examples of course content in this overview of our training courses (in German)
Courses with external experts
These courses are mostly run by external experts. They are sometimes supported by our internal experts. The courses are offered in the following languages. Other languages are available on request.
09.02.2023 | Patents
“A competitor wanted to intimidate us”
19.01.2023 | Law and policy, Event
Conference on Intellectual Property & Sustainability at the University of Geneva
Symposium: "Best practices in the fight against counterfeiting & piracy – NFTs not your cup of tea? Well, they should: NFTs as a new way of fighting counterfeiting and piracy"