For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
Registration and cancellation
You can register for courses by completing the online registration form on the training calendar page. Closing date for registration is always two weeks before the day of the seminar. Course dates are listed in the calendar.
No course fee will be charged for written cancellations made up to two weeks before the day of the seminar. For later cancellations or no cancellation, the full amount will be due. You can inform us of a substitute participant at any time.
Do you have any further questions or concerns? Contact us:
Our training team
training @ipi .ch
Tel. +41 31 377 72 44
09.02.2023 | Patents
“A competitor wanted to intimidate us”
19.01.2023 | Law and policy, Event
Conference on Intellectual Property & Sustainability at the University of Geneva
Symposium: "Best practices in the fight against counterfeiting & piracy – NFTs not your cup of tea? Well, they should: NFTs as a new way of fighting counterfeiting and piracy"