- Application for international registration
- MM 17 Claim of seniority - European Union
- MM 18 Declaration of intention to use the mark – UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Application for subsequent designation in German
- Application for subsequent designation in French
- Application for subsequent designation in Italian
- Flyer on the Madrid System of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
Treaty Texts from the Madrid System
- Madrid Agreement
- Protocol Relating to the Madrid Agreement
- Common Regulations
- Administrative Instructions
The Madrid System is explained in detail in a book titled Guide to the International Registration of Marks under the Madrid Agreement and the Madrid Protocol, publication No. 455, 2000.
Harmonisation and partial revision of guidelines as of 1 July 2023
Conference on Intellectual Property & Sustainability at the University of Geneva
Symposium: "Best practices in the fight against counterfeiting & piracy – NFTs not your cup of tea? Well, they should: NFTs as a new way of fighting counterfeiting and piracy"