The purpose of the technical drawings is to illustrate how the features of the invention interact based on examples of carrying out the invention. This is why unessential details should be left out.
Technical drawings must be black and white line drawings. It must also be possible to copy or reproduce them. Reference signs in the technical drawing create the context for the description.
You can get an idea of how a patent specification is structured and formulated in our sample document. Or you can order a print copy of a patent specification and we will send it to you free of charge.
- Brochure «Applying for a patent» in German
- Brochure «Applying for a patent» in French
- Brochure «Applying for a patent» in Italian
- Technical Documents in German
- Technical Documents in French
- Technical Documents in Italian
- Technical documentation example in German
- Technical documentation example in French
- Technical documentation example in Italian
From now on, even your amateur snaps are protected by copyright!
Switzerland sets a new record for European patent applications
Trade marks in Switzerland still at a high
08.11.2019 | Event
Symposium on Creative Approaches to Improving Access to Medicines Globally
Roundtable on the protection of computer-implemented inventions