For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
Swiss Innovation Forum 2022: your annual dose of inspiration
Register now and help shape the future
Innovation arises from exchange and new ways of thinking. That’s why we’re supporting the Swiss Innovation Forum as one of its main partners again this year. We’ll have an information stand at the forum and we’ll be developing an IP strategy in an exciting, interactive, live challenge.
Motivated start-ups, committed investors and courageous idea generators will meet up in the Congress Centre Basel on 23 November. In a cross-sector exchange, they’ll develop new ideas to drive the innovation landscape in Switzerland forward. Be part of it!
A taster of the programme:
- Keynotes by Tricia Wang (founder, Sudden Compass), Prof. Heino Falcke (astronomist), Prof. Miriam Meckel (University of St. Gallen), Marc Gläser (CEO, Stöckli) and many others.
- Presentation of the Swiss Technology Award 2022, the most important technology prize in Switzerland.
- Experience Zone with exciting cases from Switzerland as a country of innovation.
20% reduction on tickets
We have a limited number of tickets at a reduced price for clients and other interested parties. If you would like a ticket, please contact: sponsoring@ipi .ch
Find out more about the conference and sign up at www.swiss-innovation.com
09.02.2023 | Patents
“A competitor wanted to intimidate us”
19.01.2023 | Law and policy, Event
Conference on Intellectual Property & Sustainability at the University of Geneva
Symposium: "Best practices in the fight against counterfeiting & piracy – NFTs not your cup of tea? Well, they should: NFTs as a new way of fighting counterfeiting and piracy"