For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
Keep up to date with the new «Patents and Designs» newsletter
In our new newsletter we will inform you several times a year about the latest news and provide valuable information from the fields of patents and designs.
A topic of focus will be the gradual introduction of the electronic IP rights administration system. With the introduction of electronic administration, the IPI has modernised its internal processes, which in future will open up new possibilities for users of the Swiss IP-rights system.
You can read the first issue of the «Patents and Design» newsletter online in German or French.
You can subscribe to it and other newsletters covering diverse topics from the IPI, as well as access the newsletter archive under newsletter.
24.05.2023 | Media release, Copyright
Online service providers are to remunerate use of journalistic works
26.04.2023 | Media release, Law and policy
Greater efficiency in the fight against counterfeiting
19.01.2023 | Law and policy, Event
Conference on Intellectual Property & Sustainability at the University of Geneva
Symposium: "Best practices in the fight against counterfeiting & piracy – NFTs not your cup of tea? Well, they should: NFTs as a new way of fighting counterfeiting and piracy"