Click on a result in the overview to see detailed information on the IP right.
- Information on the current status of the trade mark or trade mark application
- Claimed goods and services
- The address of the trade mark owner
- All official publications since the trade mark was registered (history)
- The address of the representative
- A larger representation of the trade mark (by clicking on the image)
The export function allows you to export the search results as a PDF file. Please note that this extract from the database is not legally binding. To submit a request for a legally-binding extract from the register, please contact us.
United against ‘Swissness’ misuse – the IPI and Swiss exporters are working together
IPI Director General becomes delegate in the Administrative Council of the European Patent Organisation
Counterfeits are costing Switzerland dearly – a new OECD study concludes
Swiss Innovation Forum 2020 to be held as an online festival