For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
The IPI newsletters on Patents and Designs, Trade Mark and Design, Legal Information
The IPI’s specialist divisions regularly publish newsletters. In them, you can find information on important happenings in the field of intellectual property, tips, and information on upcoming events and courses.
Linked below you will find an archive of previous newsletters from each specialist field. You can also subscribe to the newsletter or change the settings of your existing account.
- Trade Mark and Design (in German and French only)
- Legal Information
- Patents and Designs (in German and French only)
Change your newsletter account settings
Here you can change the settings of your newsletter account:
24.05.2023 | Media release, Copyright
Online service providers are to remunerate use of journalistic works
26.04.2023 | Media release, Law and policy
Greater efficiency in the fight against counterfeiting
19.01.2023 | Law and policy, Event
Conference on Intellectual Property & Sustainability at the University of Geneva
Symposium: "Best practices in the fight against counterfeiting & piracy – NFTs not your cup of tea? Well, they should: NFTs as a new way of fighting counterfeiting and piracy"