For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
EPO/IPI - invitation to a free public online seminar on patenting topics in green tech
Following positive experiences with earlier events of this type in 2016 (“watch technology”), 2017 (“pharmaceuticals”) and 2019 (“computer implemented inventions”), the Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property and the European Patent Office are pleased to invite you to a public seminar on patenting issues in the area of “Green Tech”, with particular focus on “battery storage” and on “photovoltaic modules”. This event will take place on:
Tuesday, May 17, 2022, 8:50-11:45
As well as presenting specific issues of patenting procedures in this field of technology, the programme will also include patent landscaping in this area and a current update on the progress of the unitary patent. For further details, please refer to the attached programme. This half-day event will take place online via a “Zoom” link. Please feel free to share this invitation with anyone with an interest in the patent system in Switzerland. Attendance is free of charge. The seminar will be held in English (with the possibility of also raising questions or discussing issues in French or German).
If you are interested in participating or have any questions, please contact: training@ipi .ch
We look forward to welcoming you to the event.
24.05.2023 | Media release, Copyright
Online service providers are to remunerate use of journalistic works
26.04.2023 | Media release, Law and policy
Greater efficiency in the fight against counterfeiting
19.01.2023 | Law and policy, Event
Conference on Intellectual Property & Sustainability at the University of Geneva
Symposium: "Best practices in the fight against counterfeiting & piracy – NFTs not your cup of tea? Well, they should: NFTs as a new way of fighting counterfeiting and piracy"