For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
The Assisted Patent Search now also offers information on trade marks and designs
Do you have an idea or an invention? Would you like to know if you can patent it? As well as having ideas for technical innovations, do you also know how you would like to set your goods or services apart with a specific sign or design? The IPI now offers additional information on trade marks and designs as part of this search service, where needed.
Within the scope of the Assisted Patent Search, you will receive initial general information on the requirements for protection, the corresponding IP rights procedures, and the costs of trade marks and designs. In addition, you will learn where you can find out yourself whether similar signs or designs have already been registered. This will give you an important foundation for deciding your next steps. Find out about this offer and contact us.
24.05.2023 | Media release, Copyright
Online service providers are to remunerate use of journalistic works
26.04.2023 | Media release, Law and policy
Greater efficiency in the fight against counterfeiting
19.01.2023 | Law and policy, Event
Conference on Intellectual Property & Sustainability at the University of Geneva
Symposium: "Best practices in the fight against counterfeiting & piracy – NFTs not your cup of tea? Well, they should: NFTs as a new way of fighting counterfeiting and piracy"