For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
Don’t have a black day on Black Friday: how to avoid fake bargains
Too attractive, too cheap, too generous? Trade in new and used products is increasingly shifting to online marketplaces. Fraudsters are taking advantage of this. They use tricks to lure their victims into acting carelessly or they deliberately mislead them. Trust your instinct. If it doesn’t feel right, then it probably isn’t. Take a close look if you’re in any doubt and double check anything that seems to be a bargain. So that crooks don’t make a mint on Black Friday and fakes are spotted on time.
You can find further information in the STOP PIRACY media release.
09.02.2023 | Patents
“A competitor wanted to intimidate us”
19.01.2023 | Law and policy, Event
Conference on Intellectual Property & Sustainability at the University of Geneva
Symposium: "Best practices in the fight against counterfeiting & piracy – NFTs not your cup of tea? Well, they should: NFTs as a new way of fighting counterfeiting and piracy"