Click on a result in the overview to see detailed information on the IP right.
- Information on the current status of the trade mark or trade mark application
- Claimed goods and services
- The address of the trade mark owner
- All official publications since the trade mark was registered (history)
- The address of the representative
- A larger representation of the trade mark (by clicking on the image)
The export function allows you to export the search results as a PDF file. Please note that this extract from the database is not legally binding. To submit a request for a legally-binding extract from the register, please contact us.
From July 2022, the IPI will no longer offer trade mark searches
The IPI’s IP Management Award goes to Pettastic!
A strategy for success – how a Swiss start-up protects its inventions
Federal Council adopts strategic objectives for Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property
Conference on intellectual property law – industrial data sharing, 7 June 2022
EPO/IPI - invitation to a free public online seminar on patenting topics in green tech
How SMEs protect their primary raw material – know-how
Swiss Innovation Forum 2020 to be held as an online festival