For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
World IP Day – celebrating young innovators
The inventiveness of our young people is the focus of World IP Day today, 26 April 2022. They are the innovators, creators and entrepreneurs of tomorrow. The IPI has been committed to youth innovation projects and raising young people’s awareness of intellectual property for years.
Dorian Jouilé from France has successfully turned CO2 into a resource. Raquel Serrano Lledó explains in this video how she has transformed plaster casts by creating customisable 3D printed orthopaedic splints. Young inventors are enriching the world of innovation with their ideas. World IP Day recognises the huge potential of young people to find new and better solutions.
Read the full article on the blog.
24.05.2023 | Media release, Copyright
Online service providers are to remunerate use of journalistic works
26.04.2023 | Media release, Law and policy
Greater efficiency in the fight against counterfeiting
19.01.2023 | Law and policy, Event
Conference on Intellectual Property & Sustainability at the University of Geneva
Symposium: "Best practices in the fight against counterfeiting & piracy – NFTs not your cup of tea? Well, they should: NFTs as a new way of fighting counterfeiting and piracy"