For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
Conference on intellectual property law – industrial data sharing, 7 June 2022
Join us for our next IP conference on the afternoon of 7 June (CET). The topic is industrial data sharing, with the following top speakers:
- Prof. Alain Strowel, UCLouvain CRIDES & Université Saint-Louis, Brussels
- Prof. Christiane Wendehorst, Department of Innovation and Digitalisation in Law, University of Vienna
- Prof. Dev Gangjee, Oxford Intellectual Property Research Centre (OIPRC), University of Oxford
- Juliette Ancelle, id est avocats, Lausanne
The conference has been organised in partnership with the Digital Law Center at the School of Law of the University of Geneva (Prof. Jacques de Werra).
- Detailed program: The presentations will be in either English or French.
- Online registration: Please sign up by 5 June.
- Hybrid format: You can take part at the University of Geneva or via Zoom.
24.05.2023 | Media release, Copyright
Online service providers are to remunerate use of journalistic works
26.04.2023 | Media release, Law and policy
Greater efficiency in the fight against counterfeiting
19.01.2023 | Law and policy, Event
Conference on Intellectual Property & Sustainability at the University of Geneva
Symposium: "Best practices in the fight against counterfeiting & piracy – NFTs not your cup of tea? Well, they should: NFTs as a new way of fighting counterfeiting and piracy"