For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
Medtech & Pharma Platform 2019 from 24 to 25 October in BaselOktober in Basel
“Pharma and medtech innovation in times of societal, technological and regulatory shifts” is the theme of this year’s Medtech & Pharma Platform Annual Conference. The event, which is its sixth anniversary, is taking place from 24 to 25 October in the Congress Center in Basel.
The aim of the annual conference is to bring together stakeholders from the life sciences sector to foster cooperation between the medtech and the pharmaceutical industries. As a participant, you can take part in speaker sessions and discussions, as well as grow your professional network.
On the second day of the event, Dr Anna Maria Villa, a patent expert from the Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property (IPI), will present the topic Additive Manufacturing meets Pharma & Medtech: A Strategic Patent Analysis.
On the Medtech & Pharma Platform website, you can find further information on the Annual Conference Program and on how to register.
24.05.2023 | Media release, Copyright
Online service providers are to remunerate use of journalistic works
26.04.2023 | Media release, Law and policy
Greater efficiency in the fight against counterfeiting
19.01.2023 | Law and policy, Event
Conference on Intellectual Property & Sustainability at the University of Geneva
Symposium: "Best practices in the fight against counterfeiting & piracy – NFTs not your cup of tea? Well, they should: NFTs as a new way of fighting counterfeiting and piracy"