For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
IPI attends Startup Nights for the first time
Startup Nights took place on 3 and 4 November in Winterthur. At their stand, the team from the IPI answered numerous, and sometimes very specific questions, on trade marks, patents and designs.
They also held a workshop for start-ups in which patent expert Christian Moser gave the participants an overview of IP rights, with a focus on patents. Among other things, he outlined the questions start-ups need to ask themselves in regard to their IP.
The numerous start-ups in attendance presented their products and services in two halls. These included several software solutions, as well as innovations in the fields of geothermal drilling and consumer and health products.
Workshops and discussion panels rounded off the two days. The main stage panels featured Mattea Meyer (Co-President of the Social Democratic Party), Ruedi Noser (entrepreneur and member of the Council of States), André Lüthi (CEO, Globetrotter Group) and Pascal Bieri (co-founder of Planted) among others.
09.02.2023 | Patents
“A competitor wanted to intimidate us”
19.01.2023 | Law and policy, Event
Conference on Intellectual Property & Sustainability at the University of Geneva
Symposium: "Best practices in the fight against counterfeiting & piracy – NFTs not your cup of tea? Well, they should: NFTs as a new way of fighting counterfeiting and piracy"