For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
IPI Director General becomes delegate in the Administrative Council of the European Patent Organisation
The Administrative Council of the European Patent Organisation (EPO) unanimously elected Catherine Chammartin as its delegate at its meeting on 23 March.
The Director General of the Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property (IPI) will prepare the business of the Administrative Council in this eight-member body for the next three years. The Council supervises the activities of the European Patent Office. The 38 member states of the EPO, which has its headquarters in Munich, include all EU states as well as Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
24.05.2023 | Media release, Copyright
Online service providers are to remunerate use of journalistic works
26.04.2023 | Media release, Law and policy
Greater efficiency in the fight against counterfeiting
19.01.2023 | Law and policy, Event
Conference on Intellectual Property & Sustainability at the University of Geneva
Symposium: "Best practices in the fight against counterfeiting & piracy – NFTs not your cup of tea? Well, they should: NFTs as a new way of fighting counterfeiting and piracy"