Are you interested in designs? Particularly Swiss and international design law? Then here is a list of the most important laws and agreements:
Please note that an English translation is provided where available. Where a translation is not available, only the German version is listed below. In this instance, you can also also access the French and Italian versions by clicking through to the German version.
- Federal Act on the Protection of Designs (Design Act, DesA)
- Ordinance on the Protection of Designs (in German) (Design Ordinance, DesV)
- Hague Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Industrial Designs
- Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property as amended in Stockholm on 14 July 1967
- Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS Agreement) Annex 1C (PDF)
Fostering the development of medicinal products for paediatric use – consultation on the partial revision of the Patents Ordinance