Below is a list of legal texts concerning patent law:
Please note that an English translation is provided where available. Where a translation is not available, only the German version is listed below. In this instance, you can also also access the French and Italian versions by clicking through to the German version.
- Patent Cooperation Treaty
- Patent Law Treaty of 1 June 2000
- Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property as amended in Stockholm
- Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS Agreement) Annex 1c
- Strasbourg Agreement Concerning the International Patent Classification
- Budapest Treaty on the Recognition of the Deposit of Micro-organisms for the Purposes of Patent Procedure
Study: How important IP rights are for the Swiss economy
Better international protection for Swiss quality products
Roundtable on the protection of computer-implemented inventions
10.04.2019 | Event
The IPI at the Exhibition of Inventions in Geneva from 10 to 14 April 2019 - why not stop by and see us?