The consultation procedure opened on 11 December 2015 and continued until 31 March 2016. A total of 1,224 comments with a volume of approximately 8,000 pages of text were received. Generally, there was acknowledgement of the necessity to modernise copyright law, although opinions regarding many parts of the strategic approach diverged greatly.
- Medienmitteilung vom 11.12.2015
- Media kit
- Urheberrechtsgesetz, Entwurf
- Erläuternder Bericht
- Marrakesh Treaty
- Bundesbeschluss über die Genehmigung des Vertrags von Marrakesch, Entwurf
- Beijing Treaty
- Bundesbeschluss über die Genehmigung des Vertrags von Peking, Entwurf
- Schreiben an Kantone
- Schreiben an Organisationen / Parteien
- Adressatenliste Vernehmlassung
Harmonisation and partial revision of guidelines as of 1 July 2023
Conference on Intellectual Property & Sustainability at the University of Geneva
Symposium: "Best practices in the fight against counterfeiting & piracy – NFTs not your cup of tea? Well, they should: NFTs as a new way of fighting counterfeiting and piracy"