For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
First meeting of the Science, Education and Culture Committee of the Council of States (SECC-S)
At its meeting on 30 January 2023, the Science, Education and Culture Committee started its deliberation on the revision of the Patents Act. It consulted experts from the technology transfer offices of ETH Zurich and EPFL Lausanne as well as representatives of the Swiss Union of Crafts and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, economiesuisse and scienceindustries.
For its further deliberations, the committee requested more information on various topics, including the provisions applicable internationally and in the European Union. The IPI will now draw up corresponding reports.
The committee will continue its deliberation after the summer break.
09.02.2023 | Patents
“A competitor wanted to intimidate us”
19.01.2023 | Law and policy, Event
Conference on Intellectual Property & Sustainability at the University of Geneva
Symposium: "Best practices in the fight against counterfeiting & piracy – NFTs not your cup of tea? Well, they should: NFTs as a new way of fighting counterfeiting and piracy"