We work together with other agencies of the Federal Administration in organisations and working groups that do not have intellectual property as their main focus. For example, we are involved in:
- the World Trade Organization (WTO)
- the World Health Organization (WHO)
- the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- in the forums of the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD)
- the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Pilot project for a collaboration of the five largest patent offices with search and examination of Patent Cooperation Treaty applications
06.07.2018 | IPI
The founding of the sic! Foundation for intellectual property, information and competition law.
Info event on using strategic patent analyses on 11.4.2018 in Zurich
14.02.2018 | Event
Stakeholder Discussions on: Innovation, availability and affordability of medical products. Can we achieve it all?
Séminaire IPI / LES: «développements récents en droit des marques», jeudi le 9 novembre 2017 au Novotel Genève
Patents and pharmaceuticals - Public event at the IPI in collaboration with the European Patent Office