- From Bern main train station: take bus no. 20 in the direction of Wankdorf Bahnhof (approx. 7 min.). Get off at the Breitfeld stop. From there, at the intersection of Stauffacherstrasse/Standstrasse follow the sign to the Business Park.
- By S-Bahn (suburban train) from all directions to Bern Wankdorf train station: from the station, exit on the Stauffacherstrasse side and walk back towards the city until you reach the IPI (approx. 12 min). Or take RBS bus no. 36 as far as the bus stop Stauffacherbrücke (directly in front of the entrance to Business Park Bern).
- The IPI is located at the rear of Business Park Bern in a red building, no. 59g (see map above). Follow the signs ("Eidg. Institut für Geistiges Eigentum") indicated on the business park's site map situated at the main entrance of the visitor's car park.
- You can reach the Business Park from the motorway exit Bern-Wankdorf via the Wankdorf roundabout along Papiermühlestrasse and then Stauffacherstrasse. If driving from the city centre, you can reach us via via Stauffacher bridge (Stauffacherbrücke).
- The visitor's car park is located directly at the main entrance of Business Park Bern (GPS coordinates: North 46°57.970; East 7°27.300). Please note that you risk getting fined if you park in other areas within the business park without a valid permit.
- For the disabled, there is a designated car park space directly in front of the main entrance of the IPI.
SEF.Wachstum – special event for SMEs and young enterprises on 2 September 2020 in Montreux
SMEs used the lockdown period to develop new ideas – an insight into an initiative of the IPI during the coronavirus crisis
08.11.2019 | Event
Symposium on Creative Approaches to Improving Access to Medicines Globally
Roundtable on the protection of computer-implemented inventions