The Executive Board is appointed by the Institute Council, with the exception of the Director General, who is elected by Switzerland's Federal Council.
- Catherine Chammartin, Director General
- Felix Addor, Deputy Director General, General Counsel of the IPI and Head of Legal & International Affairs Division
- Marcus Ehnle, Vice Director General and Head of Patent Division
- Jürgen Horwath, Vice Director General and Head of the Technology & Infrastructure Services Division
- Eric Meier, Vice Director General and Head of Trade Mark & Design Division
Harmonisation and partial revision of guidelines as of 1 July 2023
The IPI simplifies IP rights management with new online services
Online service providers are to remunerate use of journalistic works
Greater efficiency in the fight against counterfeiting
Conference on Intellectual Property & Sustainability at the University of Geneva
Symposium: "Best practices in the fight against counterfeiting & piracy – NFTs not your cup of tea? Well, they should: NFTs as a new way of fighting counterfeiting and piracy"