The Executive Board is appointed by the Institute Council, with the exception of the Director General, who is elected by Switzerland's Federal Council.
- Catherine Chammartin, Director General
- Felix Addor, Deputy Director General, General Counsel of the IPI and Head of Legal & International Affairs Division
- Ueli Buri, Vice Director General and Head of Staff Division
- Alban Fischer, Vice Director General and Head of Patent Division
- Eric Meier, Vice Director General and Head of Trade Mark Division
06.07.2018 | IPI
The founding of the sic! Foundation for intellectual property, information and competition law.
08.06.2018 | IP news
Winners of the European Inventor Award 2018 announced: The Swiss physicist Ursula Keller receives lifetime achievement award
Info event on using strategic patent analyses on 11.4.2018 in Zurich
14.02.2018 | Event
Stakeholder Discussions on: Innovation, availability and affordability of medical products. Can we achieve it all?
Séminaire IPI / LES: «développements récents en droit des marques», jeudi le 9 novembre 2017 au Novotel Genève
Patents and pharmaceuticals - Public event at the IPI in collaboration with the European Patent Office