The Executive Board is appointed by the Institute Council, with the exception of the Director General, who is elected by Switzerland's Federal Council.
- Catherine Chammartin, Director General
- Felix Addor, Deputy Director General, General Counsel of the IPI and Head of Legal & International Affairs Division
- Ueli Buri, Vice Director General and Head of Staff Division
- Alban Fischer, Vice Director General and Head of Patent Division
- Eric Meier, Vice Director General and Head of Trade Mark Division
Visit us from 26 to 29 September 2018 in Berlin at the Annual Conference of the German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR)
Pilot project for a collaboration of the five largest patent offices with search and examination of Patent Cooperation Treaty applications
Info event on using strategic patent analyses on 11.4.2018 in Zurich
14.02.2018 | Event
Stakeholder Discussions on: Innovation, availability and affordability of medical products. Can we achieve it all?
Séminaire IPI / LES: «développements récents en droit des marques», jeudi le 9 novembre 2017 au Novotel Genève
Patents and pharmaceuticals - Public event at the IPI in collaboration with the European Patent Office