The Executive Board is appointed by the Institute Council, with the exception of the Director General, who is elected by Switzerland's Federal Council.
- Catherine Chammartin, Director General
- Felix Addor, Deputy Director General, General Counsel of the IPI and Head of Legal & International Affairs Division
- Alban Fischer, Vice Director General and Head of Patent Division
- Iwan Guler, Vice Director General and Head of the Staff Division
- Jürgen Horwath, Vice Director General and Head of the IT Division
- Eric Meier, Vice Director General and Head of Trade Mark Division
From now on, even your amateur snaps are protected by copyright!
Switzerland sets a new record for European patent applications
Trade marks in Switzerland still at a high
08.11.2019 | Event
Symposium on Creative Approaches to Improving Access to Medicines Globally
Roundtable on the protection of computer-implemented inventions