The Executive Board is appointed by the Institute Council, with the exception of the Director General, who is elected by Switzerland's Federal Council.
- Catherine Chammartin, Director General
- Felix Addor, Deputy Director General, General Counsel of the IPI and Head of Legal & International Affairs Division
- Alban Fischer, Vice Director General and Head of Patent Division
- Iwan Guler, Vice Director General and Head of the Staff Division
- Jürgen Horwath, Vice Director General and Head of the IT Division
- Eric Meier, Vice Director General and Head of Trade Mark Division
Study: How important IP rights are for the Swiss economy
Better international protection for Swiss quality products
Roundtable on the protection of computer-implemented inventions
10.04.2019 | Event
The IPI at the Exhibition of Inventions in Geneva from 10 to 14 April 2019 - why not stop by and see us?