The Executive Board is appointed by the Institute Council, with the exception of the Director General, who is elected by Switzerland's Federal Council.
- Catherine Chammartin, Director General
- Felix Addor, Deputy Director General, General Counsel of the IPI and Head of Legal & International Affairs Division
- Ueli Buri, Vice Director General and Head of Staff Division
- Alban Fischer, Vice Director General and Head of Patent Division
- Jürgen Horwath, Vice Director General and Head of the IT Division
- Eric Meier, Vice Director General and Head of Trade Mark Division
Successful interregional collaboration in the field of patents and health
21.11.2018 | Partners and initiatives
BioInnovation Day in Geneva – the IPI awards prizes for inventions
Info event on using strategic patent analyses on 11.4.2018 in Zurich
14.02.2018 | Event
Stakeholder Discussions on: Innovation, availability and affordability of medical products. Can we achieve it all?
27.09.2017 | Event
Séminaire IPI / LES: «développements récents en droit des marques», jeudi le 9 novembre 2017 au Novotel Genève