The Executive Board is appointed by the Institute Council, with the exception of the Director General, who is elected by Switzerland's Federal Council.
- Catherine Chammartin, Director General
- Felix Addor, Deputy Director General, General Counsel of the IPI and Head of Legal & International Affairs Division
- Ueli Buri, Vice Director General and Head of Staff Division
- Alban Fischer, Vice Director General and Head of Patent Division
- Eric Meier, Vice Director General and Head of Trade Mark Division
17.05.2018 | IP news
Swiss Biotech Report 2018: The Swiss biotech industry continues to soar due to “world class patents”
Info event on using strategic patent analyses on 11.4.2018 in Zurich
14.02.2018 | Event
Stakeholder Discussions on: Innovation, availability and affordability of medical products. Can we achieve it all?
Séminaire IPI / LES: «développements récents en droit des marques», jeudi le 9 novembre 2017 au Novotel Genève
Patents and pharmaceuticals - Public event at the IPI in collaboration with the European Patent Office