Find out everything you need to know about submitting documentation to the IPI in the sections below.
- tm.admin for submissions concerning trade marks @ekomm.ipi .ch
- patent.admin for submissions concerning patents @ekomm.ipi .ch
- design.admin for submissions concerning designs @ekomm.ipi .ch
- origin.admin for submissions concerning PDO-PGI @ekomm.ipi .ch
- copyright.admin for submissions concerning copyright @ekomm.ipi .ch
- finance for submissions concerning current account debit orders @ekomm.ipi .ch
The IPI will notify you of receipt of your email with an email containing a digitally signed confirmation. The confirmation contains the official date of receipt by the IPI. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt for a submission with a time limit, this means that the IPI has not received your submission. In such cases, it is essential that you re-send your submission to the IPI by post. You can find more information at http://ekomm.ipi.ch.
Please note that for new patent applications, you must submit three copies of the technical documentation if you send them by post (only two copies are required if you are submitting them after having already filed the application). However, if you send your documents by email to the address patent.admin, you only need to attach one copy of the technical documentation as a PDF file. @ekomm.ipi .ch
Greater efficiency in the fight against counterfeiting
The motion “Towards a modern Swiss patent” has been approved – the IPI is preparing a preliminary draft of the revision of the Patents Act
29.11.2019 | Media release
Corina Eichenberger-Walther to take over the presidency of the Institute Council of the IPI
08.11.2019 | Event
Symposium on Creative Approaches to Improving Access to Medicines Globally
Roundtable on the protection of computer-implemented inventions