By participating in a one-day Assisted Patent Landscape Analysis together with a patent expert at the IPI, you can gain valuable insights into your technology sector and your competitors.
With a patent expert, you will compile patents in your technology sector. You will then examine the data and identify connections using suitable tools and analytical techniques.
With a Patent Landscape Analysis, we can look into:
- What technological trends can be identified?
- How the number of patent applications has changed over time? Who has recently entered the market and who has withdrawn from it?
- Who are the most active applicants and inventors? Who are competitors or potential partners?
- How applicants and inventors are connected to each other through collaborations?
- Where are the geographical focuses?
- How old and large are the patent portfolios of specific applicants?
- How are you positioned with your own patent applications in this environment?
We maintain complete confidentiality of all information exchanged between you and the IPI and of all search results.
Here you can find an overview of the IPI's basic conditions for an assisted patent search/analysis.
Please complete and send us the online request form. And if you have any questions, we would be happy to answer them.
If you need further support in evaluating the analysis, we recommend seeking advice from a business consultant or a patent attorney. They will help you to interpret the results and plan your next steps.