For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
European Patent Office closes its Swiss correspondent account
The European Patent Office (EPO) currently maintains euro accounts in various member states for the purpose of fee payments. The EPO has recently communicated that it will close its account at the UBS AG Zurich at the end of August 2014. From 1 September 2014, payments to the EPO are to be paid to the following account:
IBAN DE20 7008 0000 0333 8800 00
The EPO emphasises that under the EU Directive on cross-border credit transfers, such transfers may not be subject to higher fees than domestic credit transfers. Several Swiss banks have adapted their fee regulations accordingly.
Want to stay up to date with the latest news? Subscribe to our newsletter or browse through the previous issues.