For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
An overview of our products
Our services support you during the entire innovation process, from the initial idea to the launch of your product on the market:
- Information on the state of the art (also known as prior art) serves to clarify patentability and is the basis of drafting a patent application.
- Information on technologies, trends and competitors is indispensable when developing new products.
- Verifying the IP rights of others is important to avoid infringements or if you want to challenge a patent.
This overview shows how our products interact with each other and how they can be used:
Third party rights
Want to stay up to date with the latest news? Subscribe to our newsletter or browse through the previous issues.