For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
Patent expertise, technical knowledge and language skills are a key prerequisite for communicating with clients from law firms and industry.
Knowledge of patent jargon and systems
Our patent search experts are highly skilled patent examiners who, through their knowledge of patent jargon and various patent systems, know how to correctly interpret patent specifications with regard to novelty, inventive step and the scope of patent protection.
In addition to university degrees, our scientists and engineers have industry experience and practical expertise in their fields.
Our patent search experts search directly in a variety of languages and understand patent specifications without them being translated. We provide our services, from the search to the finished report, in German, English, French and Italian. On request, we can also search in other languages.
Want to stay up to date with the latest news? Subscribe to our newsletter or browse through the previous issues.