For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
Clearly presented search reports
You receive the results of the search in a structured report that is summarised and annotated. We list the documents found in tabular form. If useful, we will highlight important passages in the documents. We can also send copies of the original documents on request.
Key information is located at the beginning of the report with the details following in the subsequent sections. A table containing the database citations linked with all the documents found provides you with an overview. The most important documents are annotated with short comments. The database citations are linked to further information on the internet or, if requested, with the full-text documents delivered with the search report.
Customised according to your requirements
If required, we supplement the report with information on the legal status, important text passages or selected patent claims.
Archiving of documents
We guarantee long-term storage of all documents as well as the traceability of correspondence and search processes.
Video search report
Documents & links
Want to stay up to date with the latest news? Subscribe to our newsletter or browse through the previous issues.