For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
Legal status monitoring
We monitor specific patent applications or patents for you and regularly inform you about any changes in legal status, such as:
- Publications by members of the same INPADOC patent family
- Patents granted in a specific country
- Oppositions filed against granted patents
- Changes in a patent owner
We search the INPADOC database and the JP and US registers using a personalised search profile at intervals defined by you. Using precise queries, we identify the most important legal status changes for you in more than 58 countries and deliver the information in a format tailored to your internal processes. We can also help you with our expertise in larger monitoring projects.
To monitor technology sectors or competitors, use our technology monitoring service.
Want to stay up to date with the latest news? Subscribe to our newsletter or browse through the previous issues.