For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
We monitor your technology sector or competitor and deliver information regularly on newly-published patent applications and patents.
This allows you to:
- Keep up-to-date on the innovative activity of existing and new competitors
- Stay informed of developments in your technology sector
- Assess future technology developments.
We search the patent databases in intervals determined by you. We use an iteratively adapted search profile to achieve an optimal balance between comprehensiveness and relevance in the results.
- Technology monitoring is also referred to as patent monitoring or competitor monitoring.
- Changes in the legal status of patent rights, such as granting or transferring, can be monitored using our legal status monitoring.
16.05.2023 | Conference
26.07.2022 | Conference
IPO Annual Meeting from 18 to 20 September 2022 in Los Angeles, California
18.01.2022 | Conference
Want to stay up to date with the latest news? Subscribe to our newsletter or browse through the previous issues.