For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
Join our team.
Exciting challenges await you at the IPI. Together with your colleagues, you will enable customers to benefit from the knowledge set out in patents. We also offer a modern working environment and attractive employment conditions.
All job vacancies are posted on www.ipi.ch.
Patent experts: at the cutting edge of invention
Watch this job profile video to find out more about the work that patent experts do at the IPI (video in German and French):
Want to stay up to date with the latest news? Subscribe to our newsletter or browse through the previous issues.