For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
A comprehensive search and in-depth analysis
We search using the most appropriate search tools in specific databases, which in comparison to public systems, provide additional information and more diverse search options.
Specific databases, various search tools
We search a large number of full text patent and non-patent literature databases and bibliographic data in all specialist fields via the following professional hosts:
The European Patent Office’s search system
STN International from FIZ Karlsruhe / CAS
PatBase from Minesoft
GenomeQuest from GQ Life Science
We use the following tools to analyse large amounts of data:
- PatentMonitor from Averbis GmbH
PatentSight from Lexis Nexis
For specific information, we use the following additional sources:
Proprietary software for connecting search engines
Not only are good search tools and the ability to search in all major databases critical for success, they are also tools for evaluating results from a wide variety of sources. For this purpose, we have developed software solutions that enable us to cross-link various search engines and sort the results in a targeted way. This increases efficiency and guarantees that all important documents are found.
Want to stay up to date with the latest news? Subscribe to our newsletter or browse through the previous issues.