For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
Discretion and reliability
As the authority responsible for the protection of intellectual property in Switzerland, we guarantee reliability and confidentiality.
Protected and secure exchange of data
For the secure transmission of sensitive information, we use our own Data Exchange Platform (DEP). You can access the encrypted data and upload data yourself via your user account and personal password. As an alternative to a user account, we can also grant you access via a shared link. All files will be deleted after 60 days at the latest.
We are also happy to encrypt electronic correspondence with you on request.
The comprehensive training of our experts, ongoing further training on IP-specific topics and search techniques, clear procedures and the four-eye principle for all search orders are the basic pillars of the quality of our services.
Over thirty years of experience
Our experience is based on over 30 years of practice with around 2,000 searches per year.
Want to stay up to date with the latest news? Subscribe to our newsletter or browse through the previous issues.