For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
Strategic patent analysis
A strategic patent analysis will help you to gain an overview of a technology sector, your competitors or chronological developments in a field of technology. In addition, it can also help you to better evaluate the economic value of a patent portfolio.
A strategic patent analysis will help you to identify the following:
- The innovative focus of companies, industries and countries
- Technology leaders and their IP strategies
- Technological positioning of companies and their chronological changes
- Unique selling points of companies
- Strengths and weaknesses of patent portfolios
Further information on the strategic patent analysis:
- Strategic Patent Analysis - product information (PDF 200 KB)
- Strategic Patent Analysis - sample reports (technology, portfolio, market, PDF 500 KB)
- Durchblick dank Patente – IGE und die internationale Patentliteratur (PDF 105 KB only available in German), an article by Jost Dubacher published in the Unternehmerzeitung.
- Guidelines for Preparing Patent Landscape Reports (PDF 4 MB), for those who use and prepare patent landscape analyses.
|Price:||According to actual time spent carrying out the search plus database fees. We would be happy to provide you with an individual quotation.|
|Delivery time:||Upon agreement. Generally within 10 - 20 working days|
There are many possibilities with a strategic patent analysis. We would be happy to discuss your requirements with you and provide you with a tailor-made analysis.
Want to stay up to date with the latest news? Subscribe to our newsletter or browse through the previous issues.