This crash course will give you an overview of all IP rights and how you can use them.
For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
How to protect your innovation – our courses
In our courses, you will learn how to recognise your potential with regard to trade marks, patents, designs and copyright, and how to pursue an IP strategy.
Together with our experts, you will take a practical approach in establishing:
- How you can make your intellectual property profitable
- How you can secure a competitive edge
- How you can use valuable sources of information
You will also benefit from group interaction and direct communication with the trainers.
Ready for the world of trade marks, patents, designs and copyright?
Are you looking for documents on intellectual property? You can download PDF files of our brochures on the various IP rights. For a print version, or if you would like to use certain content for educational purposes, please get in touch with our Contact Centre. We would be happy to assist you in compiling training materials on intellectual property.
training @ipi .ch
Tel. +41 31 377 72 44
09.02.2023 | Patents
“A competitor wanted to intimidate us”
19.01.2023 | Law and policy, Event
Conference on Intellectual Property & Sustainability at the University of Geneva
Symposium: "Best practices in the fight against counterfeiting & piracy – NFTs not your cup of tea? Well, they should: NFTs as a new way of fighting counterfeiting and piracy"