For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
Assisted search at a partner location
The IPI also offers assisted searches in collaboration with partners at their locations. From there, as the client, you will be connected to the patent expert at the IPI via an online meeting solution. Our partners on site are very familiar with assisted searches and will support you in interpreting the search results.
This opportunity is available to you with the following partners
|Academia Raetica||Berglistutz 8, 7270 Davos Platz||Tel +41 81 410 60 80|
|CimArk||Rte du Rawyl 47, 1950 Sitten||Tel +41 58 332 21 20|
Via Cantonale 18, 6928 Manno
Tel +41 91 610 27 10
Badenerstrasse 13, 5200 Brugg
Tel +41 56 560 50 50
Ebenaustrasse 20, 6048 Horw
Tel +41 41 349 50 65
|KMU-Zentrum Graubünden||c/o Fachhochschule Graubünden, Comercialstrasse 22, 7000 Chur||Tel. +41 81 286 24 14|
Werdenbergstrasse 4, 9471 Buchs
Tel +41 81 755 49 51
Conditions and important information
The IPI patent expert will only carry out an assisted search if you, the client, are present at the partner location. You will receive the search report and any other documents after the search by email.
If you wish to carry out an assisted search at a partner location, please arrange an appointment directly with the partner. Subsequently, please indicate the appointment and the partner on the request for an assisted patent search.
In all other respects, the terms and conditions for assisted patent searches are applicable.
24.05.2023 | Media release, Copyright
Online service providers are to remunerate use of journalistic works
26.04.2023 | Media release, Law and policy
Greater efficiency in the fight against counterfeiting
19.01.2023 | Law and policy, Event
Conference on Intellectual Property & Sustainability at the University of Geneva
Symposium: "Best practices in the fight against counterfeiting & piracy – NFTs not your cup of tea? Well, they should: NFTs as a new way of fighting counterfeiting and piracy"