A strategic patent analysis will help you to gain an overview of a technology sector, your competitors or chronological developments in a field of technology. In addition, it can also help you to better evaluate the economic value of a patent portfolio.
- The innovative focus of companies, industries and countries
- Technology leaders and their IP strategies
- Technological positioning of companies and their chronological changes
- Unique selling points of companies
- Strengths and weaknesses of patent portfolios
- Strategic Patent Analysis - product information (PDF 200 KB)
- Strategic Patent Analysis - sample reports (technology, portfolio, market, PDF 500 KB)
- Durchblick dank Patente – IGE und die internationale Patentliteratur (PDF 105 KB only available in German), an article by Jost Dubacher published in the Unternehmerzeitung.
- Guidelines for Preparing Patent Landscape Reports (PDF 4 MB), for those who use and prepare patent landscape analyses.
|Price:||According to actual time spent carrying out the search plus database fees. We would be happy to provide you with an individual quotation.|
|Delivery time:||Upon agreement. Generally within 10 - 20 working days|
There are many possibilities with a strategic patent analysis. We would be happy to discuss your requirements with you and provide you with a tailor-made analysis.
26.03.2020 | ip-search
You have our full support – even during the current extraordinary situation
12.03.2019 | ip-search
Fields of technology defined by IPI patent experts now available in PatentSight
Online autumn conference of the Association of Intellectual Property Experts on 30 October 2020.
The Artificial Intelligence Conference on Search, Data and Text Mining, Analytics and Visualization (AI-SDV) from 5 to 6 October 2020 in Nice (France)
Autumn conference of the Association of Intellectual Property Experts from 24 to 25 October in Bielefeld (Germany)