Very great service. The ip-search team was incredibly helpful and kind. Excellent service.
– Mr Gaspar Morgado, Patent & Licensing Agent, Andes IP, Santiago de Chile
The quality of your patent searches is very good. The results are clearly presented, which is very helpful. The search experts are always open to special wishes and requests. Based on the clear search results, I'm in the position of being able to give recommendations to the scientists on how to proceed further.
– Ms Regina Poppe, Patent Attorney, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Basel
Thank you for the quality of the work carried out and for the initiative you showed by searching for documentation in related fields, such as Japanese utility models, for example.
– M. Emmanuel E. Jelsch, professional representative before the European Patent Office and Patent Attorney, Katzarov SA, Geneva
What excellent expertise. The involvement and thinking conducted throughout the search is definitely worth mentioning!
– Dr. Peter Brückner, Patent Engineer, GEA Farm Technologies GmbH, Bönen
Thank you again for your work and the excellent quality of the search. The patent was completely revoked today – also thanks to your help.
– Dr. Georg Andreas Rauh, Attorney-at-Law, Vossius & Partner, Munich
On the basis of the patent specifications you found, we can in fact see a strenghtening of our client's position, which we would not necessarily have expected given the density of the state of the art.
– Dr. Patrick Werner, patent attorney, Leinweber & Zimmermann, Munich
26.03.2020 | ip-search
You have our full support – even during the current extraordinary situation
12.03.2019 | ip-search
Fields of technology defined by IPI patent experts now available in PatentSight
Online autumn conference of the Association of Intellectual Property Experts on 30 October 2020.
The Artificial Intelligence Conference on Search, Data and Text Mining, Analytics and Visualization (AI-SDV) from 5 to 6 October 2020 in Nice (France)
Autumn conference of the Association of Intellectual Property Experts from 24 to 25 October in Bielefeld (Germany)