A Subject Search provides you with an overview of the prior art. It can help you:
- avoid expensive duplicate developments
- find solutions to technical problems
- stay up-to-date with the latest developments in technology
- obtain the needed basis for drafting a patent application.
- The Subject Search is also known as State-of-the-Art or Prior-Art Search.
- The Validity Search delivers documents which could challenge the novelty or inventive step of an invention – for instance, for opposition proceedings or nullity actions.
- While a Subject Search gives initial indications of whether a product or process could be infringing on a patent, it is not suitable for a definite determination of patent infringement. More in-depth analysis for this can be determined with an Freedom to Operate Search.
26.03.2020 | ip-search
You have our full support – even during the current extraordinary situation
12.03.2019 | ip-search
Fields of technology defined by IPI patent experts now available in PatentSight
Online autumn conference of the Association of Intellectual Property Experts on 30 October 2020.
The Artificial Intelligence Conference on Search, Data and Text Mining, Analytics and Visualization (AI-SDV) from 5 to 6 October 2020 in Nice (France)
Autumn conference of the Association of Intellectual Property Experts from 24 to 25 October in Bielefeld (Germany)