Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property
Monday to Friday, 8.00 to 12.00 and 13.00 to 17.00.
The Stauffacher bridge (Stauffacherbrücke) is in the process of being newly constructed until autumn 2018 and is therefore closed to traffic. During this time, you can reach us as follows:
- From Bern main train station: take bus no. 20 in the direction of Wankdorf Bahnhof (approx. 7 min.). Get off at the Breitfeld stop. From there, continue on foot via Scheibenstrasse and Scheibenbrücke (approx. 8 min.).
- By S-Bahn (suburban train) from all directions to Bern Wankdorf train station: from the station, exit on the Stauffacherstrasse side and walk back towards the city until you reach the IPI (approx. 12 min). Or take RBS bus no. 36 (the stop is approx. 300m from Wankdorf train station) as far as the bus stop Stauffacherbrücke (directly in front of the entrance to Business Park Bern).
- The IPI is located at the rear of Business Park Bern in a red building, no. 59g (see map above). Follow the signs ("Eidg. Institut für Geistiges Eigentum") indicated on the business park's site map situated at the main entrance of the visitor's car park.
- You can reach the Business Park from the motorway exit Bern-Wankdorf via the Wankdorf roundabout – Papiermühlestrasse – Stauffacherstrasse. If driving from the city centre, you can reach us via Scheibenstrasse.
- For the disabled, there is a designated car park space directly in front of the main entrance of the IPI (GPS coordinates: North 46°57.970; East 7°27.300)
- The visitor's car park is located at the main entrance of Business Park Bern.
Autumn conference of the Association of Intellectual Property Experts from 24 to 25 October in Bielefeld (Germany)