For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
SMEs and protecting innovations
Companies are frequently confronted with a variety of problems. By the time an SME thinks about protecting its intellectual property, however, it’s often too late. Felix Addor, deputy director general of the IPI, takes a stand on this issue in an interview published on the federal administration's SME portal.
The IPI’s platform ,Envisioned. Created. Protected., provides relevant information to companies and developers to help them with this very issue - so they can keep their focus on innovating and take the necessary measures at the right time.
16.05.2023 | Conference
26.07.2022 | Conference
IPO Annual Meeting from 18 to 20 September 2022 in Los Angeles, California
18.01.2022 | Conference
Want to stay up to date with the latest news? Subscribe to our newsletter or browse through the previous issues.