For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
Food printing – the development of a sector
07.04.2017 | ip-search
On 24 May 2017, the Bern School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences (HAFL) is dedicating a symposium to the topic of 3D food printing. Sibilla Delorenzi, a patent expert at the IPI, will be holding a talk at the event on how a patent landscape analysis can help identify market developments and stakeholders.
Want to stay up to date with the latest news? Subscribe to our newsletter or browse through the previous issues.