For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
EPO presidential mandate extended
02.07.2014 | ip-search
Benoît Battistelli will continue to head the European Patent Office (EPO) as president for another three years. The 63-year old Frenchman received the support of the Administrative Council and, with that, of the delegations from all 38 member states in the European Patent Organisation.
- EPO announcement
- Press response (in German)
Want to stay up to date with the latest news? Subscribe to our newsletter or browse through the previous issues.