For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
DPMA extends opposition period
16.06.2014 | ip-search
The German Patent and Trade Mark Office (DPMA) has advised that, in addition to other amendments, the period for filing opposition to the grant of a patent in Germany will be extended from three to nine months with the entry into force of the amended Patent Law.
Notice from the DPMA on the entry into force of the Act Revising Certain Provisions of Patent Law and Other Acts in the Field of Industrial Property Protection of 1 April 2014
Want to stay up to date with the latest news? Subscribe to our newsletter or browse through the previous issues.