For IP professionals
This is the portal for professionals working in the field of intellectual property. Here you'll find direct access to all necessary resources.
- Trade Mark Database
- Register changes for trade marks
- Madrid Monitor
- International trade mark registration
- Trade Mark Guidelines (German, French, Italian)
- Classification tool for trade marks
- Trade mark examination support tool
- Trade marks: Costs and fees
- Trade marks: WIPO fee calculator
- Cancellation procedure for trade marks on the grounds of non-use
- Protected public signs: Abbreviations
- Protected public signs: Other signs (emblems)
- Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- Trade marks: News Service Archive
- Patents: Patent Examination Guidelines (German, French)
- Patents: Fees
Support for SMEs under China-Switzerland’s Free Trade Agreement
The University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland FHNW has opened a Swiss SME Research Center China in Harbin in the northeast of the People's Republic of China. With the support of the local provincial government, its aim is to provide assistance to SMEs from China and Switzerland in understanding each other's economic systems.
ip-search's expert on China is supporting participating SMEs and the alumni of the FHNW offices during his visit to China with a training course on intellectual property law in Switzerland. In addition, contact with those responsible for intellectual property matters at political level in the provincial and city government departments will also be intensified.
The workshop at the Swiss SME Research Center China will take place on 17 March.
Want to stay up to date with the latest news? Subscribe to our newsletter or browse through the previous issues.